Thursday 18 July 2013

New Brunswick



Last week I went to New Brunswick and stayed at my Uncle and Aunt's cottage. I had a blast and did lots of stuff [e.g. swimming, fishing, getting eaten alive by mosquitos and climbing on the rocks]. Oh, and most importantly relaxing! When I went canoeing the sun was setting and its beams were bouncing off the clear, still, perfect water.

I also saw lots of animals. I saw a Belted Kingfisher, a Golden Eagle, snakes, GIANT spiders, a Turkey Vulture and lots of Frogs! It was electronic free there and I had more fun there without video games then I would have had with them.

Next time I will tell you about the fish I caught and how to hold a fish.



1 comment:

  1. Very well written and fun to read, Sebastian! Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday in New Brunswick. Wow, you saw lots of species...I've never heard of a belted Kingfisher..they don't wear belts do they? :-) Glad the snakes weren't "giant"...just the spiders. Was the fish you caught giant too? Looking fwd. to reading your next blog. Keep up the great writing...Love G.M.

    ReplyDelete